Joan's Speaking and Teaching
If you want a seminar, training session, workshop or event that powerfully impacts your audience, Joan is the speaker/teacher/facilitator for you. Joan expertly sets a scene, creating an atmosphere that produces an “a-ha” in the minds and hearts of her listeners. Joan’s presentations focus on Biblical application with a coaching model.
Comments heard after Joan’s Presentations and Workshops include:
Click here to contact Joan to book her
for your next event!
Experience Joan's Interactive Presentations
Step Five of The Intentional Woman Seminar
All Topics can be adapted for a keynote, workshop, sermon, seminar, conference, or retreat.
- Joy! I Don’t Have to Fix It All—Including You! (The Relief of Imperfect Relationships and Families)
- Numb and Number—When Trying Too Hard Dulls Your Soul (Imperfectly Creative Times with God)
- Do You Like Me, Lord? (Being Different is Okay--Discovering Your Pace/Priority)
- The Invisible Woman Comes Out of Hiding—Flaws and All (The Relief of Imperfect Emotions, Minds and Bodies
- Doesn’t God Want Me to Be Perfect? (What’s Wrong with Perfection?)
- When Playing God Is No Longer My Best Role (When Helping Becomes Control)
- When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Burned-Out (The Relief of Imperfect Life-Work and Service)
- When Bigger-Better-More Squeezes Out God (The Relief of Imperfect Churches and Culture)
- The Sky’s Not the Limit (The Curse of Over-Potentialism)
- The Intentional Woman Balances Her Roles (A Unique Workshop for Women in an Age of Overchoice)
- The Power of Intentional Leadership (How Your Story Impacts Your Ministry)
- Life Coaching Works! (Using Coaching Methods and Tools to Help People Grow)
- The Intentional Woman Finds Relief
(Above "Intentional Woman" photo by Future Photo Group in Chandler, Arizona.)